Read Before Posting
I am not on Wizard101 Central nor do I work on that site. That is someone else who used to be an admin here.
Read the Editing Guide before making mistakes.
I will reply to messages on the talk page they are posted to maintain continuity of the post.
Erin 06:40, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Post New Messages below this line:
Hey, I noticed you could use some help with the wiki, maybe I could help a little bit, sorry about messing up the wiki awhile back, I did some research into the coding and I think i understand it a bit better...do you have any other admins for this wiki? if not, i'd like to "apply". lol, message me back when you can.
Btw, if it helps at all, i am a lvl 90 storm wizard in wizard101 so i know quite a bit about the game.
I could make this site 10X more popular then central if we can work together.
Thank you for reading, hope you message me back about the admin thing.
- In general, we hope that administrators have shown their ability with many different aspects of the site and have more experience before they become an administrator. Some things that can show this include:
- Effectively using the templates (using available Infobox templates for new pages, using older Wikia code templates if Infoboxes aren’t ready)
- Making complete pages on a variety of different parts of the wiki, not stubs
- Understand the structure of the wiki and develop a basic understanding of the wiki’s code.
- Reaching a larger number of edits is also a good display of experience with the site in general, but please don't take this to mean that tons of little edits will help show your ability, quality is more important than quality.
- Erin (talk) 01:19, October 15, 2013 (UTC)